About School of Electronics Engineering
School of Electronics Engineering aims to produce Electronics Engineering professionals to lead a successful career in industry, pursue higher studies or entrepreneurial endeavors. Graduates of the School are versatile, adaptable, and possess the analytical capability to offer techno-commercially feasible and socially acceptable solutions to real-life engineering problems. The school offers various undergraduate courses in the domain of Electronics Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Computer Science Engineering , Electronics & Control Engineering. Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs are also provided in the various research area with advanced laboratory facility
Listed below are the salient features:
- The School of Electronics Engineering imparts cutting-edge skills through teaching, R&D and industrial consultancy, in frontier areas of Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering and Control System Engineering .
- The well-qualified faculty members ensure understanding of fundamental concepts with a view to lay a strong foundation.
- Students are trained in current technologies, analytical problem solving and product design skills to be employable in the industry.
- The pedagogy is designed such that students are able to connect theory with application and motivated to applying the same in furthering their careers.
- The School has strategically partnered with industry to update its syllabus, introduce industry based electives and facilitate students’ internship at industry for skill development.
- It has established Centre of Excellence in collaboration with industry for various research and training purposes.
- The value addition training and career augmentation services prepare students to meet expectations of industry demands.
- The syllabi of UG programs in diverse areas of Computer Science include core subjects as well as electives under department, institute, open and industry categories, subjects including the core subjects of science and technology.
The state-of-the-art facilities of the School include an adequate number of air-conditioned classrooms, academic laboratories, conference hall, reading rooms, various research l laboratories, and an around-the-clock Library with Journals, e-resources, multilingual newspapers, divergent magazines, and around 13000 books. The digital library has access to a large number of databases related to interdisciplinary subjects including the core subjects of science and technology.
To impart world class education and research in Electronics Engineering, with particular regard to their applications in industry, healthcare and commerce in a diverse society.
To prepare students for professional career, higher studies and entrepreneurship.
To facilitate students to utilize fundamental technical knowledge and skills in Electronics engineering, to analyze and solve problems, and apply these abilities
to generate new knowledge, ideas or products in academia, industry or Government.
To encourage and facilitate students, to involve themselves in research work through continuous learning, to build skills beyond curriculum.
To integrate training in engineering principles, critical thinking, hands-on projects, open-ended problem solving to build up creative abilities and research
To impart the essential skills of leadership, teamwork, communication and ethics in students to interact and communicate effectively (written and/or oral) with
others (e.g., supervisor, client and/or team).
To engage students with alumni, industry, Government, and community partners through outreach activities in order to inculcate global perception.
“I got a wide platform in field of Education and Research from KIIT Deemed To Be University. The best part of this university is it is most friendly university. Got job as an Application Developer in Bank of New Mellon Technology from in Campus. Completed Master of Science in Information System. in “University of Maryland, College Park School of Business Stream”.
“KIIT Deemed to be University showed me a path for my career and bright future. Due to the guidance of Professors I had completed my Master’s Degree from ‘ University of Ottawa, Canada ’ and now working as Business Systems Analyst in NOKIA ,ONTARIO, OTTAWA”
“I got placement just in my 7th semester . One of the best thing of KIIT University is always provides better placement and friendly atmosphere to all of us .I went for higher studies in ‘Grenoble Inp – Ense3 IRIT Multi Sites toulouse, france’ with specialization in Power electronics by the guidance of teachers after passing from the university also. Thanks to KIIT UNIVERSITY”.
“Beyond placement my University provides many platforms for students to enchrich there hobbies and activity through many society. I joined NSS and got opportunity to attend many event related to social service. Now I am pursuing Master ‘s degree in Finance from ‘University of Technology Sydney Australia’. Really miss my golden days in KIIT University”.